ELEMENT - Mastered Version ELEMENT - Mastered Version

Awesome!
I really liked the melody, only one problem, isn't it a little repetitive?
otherwise, keep your amazing work and i wish you get better!

By the way, i just discovered you're 14, like me xD

Squeegee4554 responds:

Yeah! It is a bit repetitive.

GearWax- Bomber GearWax- Bomber

Nice! I liked that lead, only that even with full volume, if you do a dnb song, the beat should be louder, otherwise, it's awesome, i loved it XD

GearWax responds:

Thanks!
It's not really DnB, I just had trouble fitting it into a genre. I had some trouble in the mixing phase and that's why it's really quiet, because I had a hard time with the first drop.

dj-Nate - The Beginning of Time (Qwertz Remix) dj-Nate - The Beginning of Time (Qwertz Remix)

Ok... Here is another case... You did the same that you did with dimension,, add random loops, alter the song a little bit and I don't know If that wub is here...
If you need help by creating music, contact me on Skype and I'll be glad to help ya.

Creo - Dimension (Qwertz Remix) Creo - Dimension (Qwertz Remix)

Thank me I gave you two stars,, only causes I like dimension, but...
There isn't any remix there, you just placed the song ( without any changes) and added some really bad loops, but I must accept that wub bass was sweet.... Anyways, that's it.

The Worst Dubstep Drop! The Worst Dubstep Drop!

Actually, it's pretty nice the drop XD

We Are Number One But Its An Orchestral/Jazz GPZ Remix -(OuO-) We Are Number One But Its An Orchestral/Jazz GPZ Remix -(OuO-)

Sweet

Emphatic Outcry CUT Emphatic Outcry CUT

DO YOU EVEN TRY? V2

Like An Animal Like An Animal

Good, but i think it needs something for the 5*
^^

Dubstep Machine Dubstep Machine

-.- What was that?

Domyeah - theory of everything 3 (remix - GDOP) Domyeah - theory of everything 3 (remix - GDOP)

My ears are bleeding into the first lead sound, it's annoying, then, after it, it's a... cool song ? You can improve a lot of things here :p

GDOP responds: